HELICOPTERS FROM ROME OR FLORENCE
CAPRI, PORTO CERVO, PORTO ROTONDO, SAINT-TROPEZ, DUBROVNIK...
or any other place where your yacht is docked.
ROLLS ROYCE STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOTEL
Treat yourself to an exclusive stay amongst the beautiful Tuscan hills, known for their focus on well-being, art and entertainment.
The Expo Chianciano team is offering an unmissable opportunity for a different type of all-inclusive holiday, with exciting activities ranging from wine-tasting, to relaxing, to shopping.
Amaze that special someone with a ‘journey in the clouds’:
a helicopter awaits to take you to the heart of Val di Chiana.
In one of the most beautiful town in Tuscany, discover the Chianciano Expo 2016 - the event that provides a glimpse into one of the most fascinating periods of the medieval era by bringing it back to its orginal glory.
The Medici Grotto kept only for you and your loved ones. Great Tuscan cuisine and prestigious wines from the Guicciardini-Strozzi Princes, descendents from the Mona Lisa.
- Helicopter from Rome Fiumicino or Florence Vespucci
- Arrive in Chianciano Terme
- Visit the Chianciano Art Museum with a drinks reception of sparkling wine from the Prince Guicciardini-Strozzi’s historic vineyard, descendents of Lisa Gherardini del Giocondo, Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa
- Romantic dinner with a partner or friends in the Arms Hall, with violins playing in the background
- A dance evening in the De Medici’s Grotto with a harmonic orchestra - just for you and those dearest to you
- Stay in the Luxury Hotel with a Wellness Center
- A massage in the Wellness Centre in the Luxury Hotel
- Visit the ancient thermal baths of Chianciano
- In the afternoon, take a trip around the charming Val di Chiana
- Return to Rome or Florence airport by helicopter.
You choose the length of this amazing experience and we will take care of the rest!
- Robinson 44 Single Rotor 3 passengers + pilot
- Agusta A109 Twin Engine GRAND VIP for 6 passengers + 2 pilots
For further information please contact us at email@example.com
Patronage of the Chianciano Terme Council