Emotions on canvas: 9th - 25th June 2017
- Born in 1963 in Lodz, Poland.
- Graduated with distinction earning the title of Master of Art in Painting and Fabric Design at Strzeminski Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz, Poland, where he studied between 1988 and 1993.
- In 2001, he obtained the qualification of the first degree, and in 2010 was awarded a Post-doctoral Degree in Fine Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz.
- Currently, a research worker at the Institute of Textile Architecture of the Technical University of Lodz, where he has been employed for the last 23 years.
- Team Leader of Art Training Centre at the Institute of Textile Architecture of the Technical University of Lodz.
- Member of the Association of Polish Artists and Designers of the Warsaw Area.
- Works in various types of media, such as: easel painting, drawing, unique fabric screen printing, and creating spatial objects.
- His artistic activity include industrial fabrics design , as well as porcelain design and decoration.
- Author of numerous individual exhibitions and participant of group ones, both in Poland (Lodz, Warsaw, Gdansk, Torun, Rzeszow, etc.) and abroad ( Germany, Denmark, France, Great Britain, etc.)
- His works are in various national and foreign collections.
Oil on canvas